VluchtelingenWerk Zuid-Nederland is a non-profit organisation that assists refugees from the moment they arrive to helping them build a new future in the Netherlands. This important work is carried out by volunteers with the support of a full-time colleague in the local offices.
We at VluchtelingenWerk Zuid-Nederland seek to improve the integration and inclusion of refugees by providing our volunteers and full-time employees with further training. The training programmes developed within the framework of the TREE project will contribute to these efforts. Cross-border work poses special challenges, particularly in the area of job hunting beyond the borders of the Netherlands. Through the TREE project, VluchtelingenWerk aims to improve the chances for refugees in the Netherlands to find work abroad, for instance those of them who can speak French and/or English.
Zur WebseiteZu Facebook
Find out more
Experience in the implementation of integration and EU-funded projects:
- 2012: Tell Me, ERF (European Refugee Fund)
- 2012-2014: Sustainable Return, European Return Fund
- 2013: Integration in Companies, EIF (Integration Fund)
- 2013-2014: Language in Motion, ERF (Refugee Fund) and EIF (Integration Fund)
- 2018: In de Zorg – Uit de zorgen, EMR Interreg